There are a few things I thought about as I wandered around this towering waterfall in Iceland.
- I want to run right under the water!
- I wish I had room for rubber boots.
- Go Pro cameras need automatic wipers to keep the view clear.
- How many stairs do you think there are??
- I hate stairs.
- I think I can…
- I need a break.
- Ok, Christine, your kids and husband are already at the top.
- I think I can.
- Must. Rest.
- I made it!
Honestly, there were way more breaks and self talk as I made my way all the way to the top of Skogafoss, one of the many beautiful waterfalls we saw on our trip. I had to stop every couple levels to catch a quick breath. I blame it on the prairies. My legs are not equipped for those steep inclines!
But I made it. We all did!
I’ve always said that I push myself more when traveling, and it is still true. I won’t quit until I get to where I set out to go.
Here is a quick video of my family at Skogafoss, Iceland. ( Foss means waterfall)
What is your favorite waterfall?