Bucket lists are ever changing things. I make them, lose them, make them again. No matter what is written down, a true bucket list is in your heart. I’ve made lists of things I have accomplished, because who doesn’t enjoy a bucket list with many checkmarks?? My husband and I have a bucket list photo album. The caption is written and as we fill it, we put pictures into the slots. It has been a while since we have looked in that album. Maybe that can be tomorrow’s task:)
Anyway, I am feeling the need to write a list of checked off bucket list items. To have it officially online.
I know I will be adding to this as I do more, and as I remember that I have actually done a lot more than I sometimes think. It is funny what you forget as time passes.
Here is my list. If I can do it, so can you!! I’m not writing this to brag. I’m writing it to remind myself what I have done and what is possible to do. I hope I can inspire you to cross off one of your goals.
*got married * scuba diving * elephant trek * swim with sharks * rock climbing
* back packing * solo travel * joined a tour *explored on a scooter * paintball
* lived overseas for a year * got a degree * started a blog * camel trek
* sandboarding in desert * RVing * owned a few houses * speed boating
* snorkelling * took a group of teens overseas * cruise * hiked in a jungle
* all inclusive resort * horse riding on a beach * smoked a cigar * 19 countries
* slept in a castle * hostels * been in two countries at one time
* two tattoos * steered an airplane * jeep tour * zip lining
* swam in caves * kayaking * seen wild elephants * village homestays
* lived in a town of 200 and a city of 3 million * Been a teacher * road trip to USA
* ski, snowboard, blade * Skidoo
……To Be Continued…..
What items are top on your bucket list???
Good for you! So what’s next?
I have a few things lined up! I have paid for skydiving, just need to book it! Yikes!
Excellent! Have fun.